My favorite: Brave is a free and open-source web browser developed by Brave Software, Inc. based on the Chromium Browser.
What is BAT?
BAT (Basic Attention Token) is an Ethereum token that powers Brave’s advertising platform.
Why you should start using Brave browser?
- It’s faster: in almost every test that compares browsers’ website load speeds, Brave comes out on top.
- It has a built-in ad blocker! (Great browser for visiting shortlinks to earn bitcoin easily!)
- Brave protects your privacy by blocking trackers
- Every Chrome extension and theme works in Brave as well
- And the best part is, Brave is a crypto-friendly browser. It shows you advertisements (if enabled) by which you can earn some BAT.
Is it safe?
Brave is based on Google’s open-source Chromium browser code, so it’s safe and there’s no reason you should be concerned about downloading it and giving it a try.
Step 1: Download and Install Brave Browser (Computer, Smart phone (IOS, Android)
- After Installed Brave Browser successfully: Open Brave Browser – Click on the ‘BAT’ icon on the top right corner of the page in your Brave browser and click ‘Join Rewards’.
- Go to “brave://rewards/” and enable view ads to earn free BAT tokens.
Step 2: Create Uphold wallet and connect with your publisher account!
- Create Uphold wallet at: https://uphold.com/signup
- Login Your Uphold wallet to verify identity
- Login Your Brave Publisher account then Click ‘Connect to uphold’ to receive contributions from Brave Payments.
Step 3: Add channel into your Brave Publisher account – Login your Publisher account then click on ‘Add channel’: Verify and connect one of Your channels: Twitter, YouTube, Twitch or website.
Note: You must keep and use Brave browser in 30 days to receive BAT token. At the close of the Brave Rewards monthly cycle, you can claim your accumulated tokens.